Master's Thesis Survey - Results Coming Soon! (old thread from 2014)

gosha

Jul 12, 2014
Visit site
Yes, survey showed that majority are not satisfied with current reward system. However, to my knowledge, Starbucks managers are conservative to change something in the website. They had quite straightforward goal for me: should we close or keep MSI? Nothing about internal changes. But I really hope that some problems with the website will be fixed :images:

KKDivan

Aug 8, 2019
Visit site
It's interesting to me, did you do your master's thesis yourself or did you turn to special companies?
I simply was not able to do the thesis on my own, I tried but I realized that there is too much to do and I did not want to risk having a lower grade.
For this reason, I turned to https://paperwritingservice.com/research-paper-writing-service and they helped me with everything I needed, in addition in the short term.
I know it's an old thread, but I'm interested in what results you got anyway.

Last edited:

PinkRose

Super Moderator
Staff member
Feb 28, 2008
Near Philadelphia, PA
Visit site
Hi everyone,

I am back to report my findings as promised! I will write them shortly:

- 70% of respondents did not know about MyStarbucks Idea existence
- if customers and employees know about MyStarbucks Idea, then they show higher level of satisfaction with Starbucks service
- if people hate Starbucks, then nothing positive may change their mind
- after knowing about MyStarbucks Idea, people showed more positive attitudes towards Starbucks
- satisfaction is positively correlated with loyalty and purchasing intent (i.e. if you are more satisfied, then you are more loyal)

If you have any other questions, then you can always ask me :coffee: And one more time, thank you all for your participation!

P.s. - sorry that I cannot publish whole report with the results (it is so because my Thesis is not submitted yet)

This thread was started in 2014 and here is his post with the results. I doubt that there will be any more results, especially now that it's 6 years later.