Maui Coffee Company?

melittabenz

Jul 30, 2006
Visit site
Hi there -
I'm on an Hawaiian coffee kick. I want to try the coffees from every grower in our 50th state. I'm starting with Maui Coffee Company because their order arrived the fastest. 2nd day priority! That surprised me. And they have little metal clips to reseal the package. Nice touch.
Does anyone have a "taste method" for sampling various coffees?
Like take a sip, swoosh it around, swallow, (I'd NEVER spit out coffee) and then drink what? warm water? cold water?

Melitta

*Chocolate, men, coffee - some things are better rich. *

Aug 3, 2006
Visit site
Just an FYI, (and a shameless plug) we stock Greenwell Farms Hawaiian Kona Fancy at our site. We roast and ship the same day via UPS Ground, but 2nd or 3rd day delivery is available as well. Good luck on your quest! (As expencive as it may be)

melittabenz said:
Hi there -
I'm on an Hawaiian coffee kick. I want to try the coffees from every grower in our 50th state. I'm starting with Maui Coffee Company because their order arrived the fastest. 2nd day priority! That surprised me. And they have little metal clips to reseal the package. Nice touch.
Does anyone have a "taste method" for sampling various coffees?
Like take a sip, swoosh it around, swallow, (I'd NEVER spit out coffee) and then drink what? warm water? cold water?

Melitta

*Chocolate, men, coffee - some things are better rich. *