coffeeholicnj
New member
- Aug 18, 2010
- 2
- 0
I am looking to start a mobile business and was hoping to get some advice.
I am southern NJ/PA area and wonder what I need to find out about for Health Departments.
Is it based on a state or do I need a permit for every county I want to work in. I plan to sell to corporate markets so will be in company parking lots if it makes a difference.
Has anyone got experience in getting permission to sell outside of train stations? I would appreciate any advice.
Thanks
I am southern NJ/PA area and wonder what I need to find out about for Health Departments.
Is it based on a state or do I need a permit for every county I want to work in. I plan to sell to corporate markets so will be in company parking lots if it makes a difference.
Has anyone got experience in getting permission to sell outside of train stations? I would appreciate any advice.
Thanks



![[Need help] Is this real coffee?](https://www.coffeeforums.com/data/files/featured_images/15/featuredimages_ecff224fcfa700e7.webp)



