Monthly Coffee Exchange

goharvorgohome

Feb 13, 2017
Visit site
I posted this same thing to Reddit in r/Coffee. Would love some members from this forum to sign up too!

Hello fellow coffee snobs,

As most of you know I ran the Coffee Secret Santa this holiday season and it was mostly a success. I have been thinking a while and have decided to make this a regular thing with about 1 exchange per month. This is going to be a learning process for me, so feel free to send me feedback and ideas to make this better.

More good news, this exchange will be international! (For those who are willing)

Rules:

-Must have an active Reddit or Instagram account
-Gifts must be a bag of locally roasted whole beans. You can send coffee gear too, but at least send the beans.
-Send no less than 12 ounces of coffee.
-Make sure the beans are as fresh as possible before sending. (Aim for less than 12 days after roast by arrival.)
-No home roasts, professionally roasted coffee only please
-DON'T BE A DICK (If you don't send anything you will be banned from all future exchanges)

If you have any questions feel free to message either my Reddit (u/GoHarvOrGoHome ) or Instagram (@CoffeeExchangeX)

Deadline to sign up for this round of exchanges with be February 20th, packages must be shipped by February 28th

The link for signup for is here

If you want to tattle on someone who didn't send you anything please fill out this form

I will also be starting an Instagram account that will post what people receive and promote the exchange. The username is CoffeeExchangeX.

PinkRose

Super Moderator
Staff member
Feb 28, 2008
Near Philadelphia, PA
Visit site
Hello goharvorgohome,

I'm thinking that maybe starting off your message with "Hello fellow coffee snobs" wasn't a good idea. Some people don't like that reference.

Since this is your first post to this Coffee Forum, I don't think most of us already know that you ran a Coffee Secret Santa recently. Did you use a different user name?

I'm very surprised that you were able to include links in your first post to this Forum. Usually a new member needs to have a bunch of posts first, before links are allowed.

It will be interesting to see how much of a response you receive for the coffee exchange idea..

Rose