My new Coffee Bean Business and Website

amor320

Dec 8, 2009
Visit site
I wish to invite everyone to view (and purchase roasted or green coffee beans at) my beautiful new Website http://divinecoffee.bz/index.html I have been a home roaster for the last four to five years, and I have finally decided to move to the next step, that is sell the most delicious coffee beans in the world.

You are the very first to see and, if you choose, to order your coffee on it. These beans are roasted by myself the day before they are sent to you, so they are the freshest coffee you can buy. Taste and see the difference! What you buy at the supermarket is really semi-stale coffee.

The coffee beans are some of the finest found anywhere, and are from countries all over the world--3 from Indonesia (Sumatra, Java and Papua); 2 are from Colombia; the others are from Brazil, El Salvador, Honduras, Hawaii; and finally 2 are from Ethiopia.

In the next month or two, I hope to expand to Kenya, Rwanda, Costa Rica, Guatemala, and Mexico

Frank Albas

PinkRose

Super Moderator
Staff member
Feb 28, 2008
Near Philadelphia, PA
Visit site
Hello Frank Albas, "amor320"

Welcome to the Coffee Forum website!

Your web page looks interesting. I can tell you put a lot of time and effort into making it. I plan to explore it further when I get some free time. However.....I'm not sure if I like the harp sound that I hear when I navigate from page to page. I have to admit that it was getting on my nerves after hearing it so many few times.

Again, welcome to the Coffee Forum web site. We hope you'll visit often.

Rose

amor320

Dec 8, 2009
Visit site
[attachment=0:3e74urui]mybcard.jpg[/attachment:3e74urui]Hi Pink Rose!

I have corrected the problem of the harp jingle on every page. It is now only on the home page. A friend of mine made the same comment as you did. I suspected all along that that was overkill; too much of a good thing can annoy you after a while.

amor320

Cafesanvito

Nov 20, 2008
Costa Rica
Visit site
Good for you...If you are thinking in Costa Rica, count me in

amor320 said:
I wish to invite everyone to view (and purchase roasted or green coffee beans at) my beautiful new Website http://divinecoffee.bz/index.html I have been a home roaster for the last four to five years, and I have finally decided to move to the next step, that is sell the most delicious coffee beans in the world.

You are the very first to see and, if you choose, to order your coffee on it. These beans are roasted by myself the day before they are sent to you, so they are the freshest coffee you can buy. Taste and see the difference! What you buy at the supermarket is really semi-stale coffee.

The coffee beans are some of the finest found anywhere, and are from countries all over the world--3 from Indonesia (Sumatra, Java and Papua); 2 are from Colombia; the others are from Brazil, El Salvador, Honduras, Hawaii; and finally 2 are from Ethiopia.

In the next month or two, I hope to expand to Kenya, Rwanda, Costa Rica, Guatemala, and Mexico

Frank Albas

C

coffeeloverlisa

Congratulations and well done! As a fellow coffee start up I know how difficult and challenging this is.

Great job and best wishes!!!

Lisa