Need help getting customers

Jan 18, 2008
MASS.
Visit site
Willis Joco -

Have you tried "Pay-Per-Click" services from Yahoo and Google?
Initially, the clicks you buy will cost you a big percentage of your actual sales. But, with your product, you could gain many return customers and eventually you could cut back on your PPC's. It can also serve as advertising to gain wholesale accounts. If you don't advertise, nobody will know you exist. Make sure your "keywords" are specific to your website and product. If you're too general, you'll pay for lots of customers who are just browsing.

willis joco

Feb 10, 2008
Australia
Visit site
caffe biscotto said:
Willis Joco -

Have you tried "Pay-Per-Click" services from Yahoo and Google?
Initially, the clicks you buy will cost you a big percentage of your actual sales. But, with your product, you could gain many return customers and eventually you could cut back on your PPC's. It can also serve as advertising to gain wholesale accounts. If you don't advertise, nobody will know you exist. Make sure your "keywords" are specific to your website and product. If you're too general, you'll pay for lots of customers who are just browsing.

Do you think i am wasting my time with PPC keyword COFFEE? it seem to get the most clicks but only one sale.

Jan 18, 2008
MASS.
Visit site
Exactly. With a general keyword like "coffee" you will get a thousand people looking for a thousand different things, related to coffee.

Some better keyword phrases for you to consider:

1.)Fresh roasted coffee
2.)Wholesale coffee drop shipper
3.)Australia coffee roaster
4.)Add coffee drop shipper to my website

These are examples of what potential buyers are typing into search engines. Your site will inevitably rank higher than someone just using the keyword "coffee".

Under "coffee", you might rank on page 100 of a search.
Under "fresh roasted coffee", page 50.
Under "Australia coffee roaster", page 25.
The more specific and rare keyword, the higher the rank, the more value you get for your PPC's.

What makes you unique among the many coffee roasting companies?
What do you offer that most don't? Use it or lose it. :D

berlin

Jan 2, 2008
california
Visit site
google for free discussion software, just need a server and it has to be compatible with your website.
may be your web site software maker has some?

by having a discussion board with a lot of threads and different thematics, search engine (people) will find you faster.

i friend and i , we're running a immigration discussion board (german) about 10 month now. we're having 1200 avg. visitors daily. last month we had more then 31,000 visitors.
also install a free site counter. with those stats you know who, from where, was looking at what, for how long at your web site.

Jan 18, 2008
MASS.
Visit site
Great advice Berlin, I'm hoping to do just that as soon as my website gets back online. A discussion board not only adds lots of related content to a site, but it also allows the owner to communicate with their customers.

BTW - Regarding the PPC's message above, I might have meshed PPC advertising, with getting ranked higher by use of keyword phrases. I'm still new to this myself, not a pro by any means, so forgive me if my advice was confusing. I might have left out some important info.

TopBean

Apr 13, 2008
Fort Myers, Florida
Visit site
You have a nice looking site, but with the idea "Build it and they will come" doesn't work for search engines

I looked over your source code and didn't see any meta description or meta keywords.
Each page should have a <H1> called a heading. you don't have this either
This might be a lot of things for you to do but it's possible.

Google has a lot to offer when it comes to organic site building. don't get me wrong, they also like for you to fork out your hard earned cash for PPC's.

Your page code should read like a book for the search spiders. even giving them commands on what pages to crawl and not to crawl.
It takes time and persistance.

Get involved with Google webmaster.
https://www.google.com/accounts/Service ... view&hl=en

Submit your site to as many directories as you can. there are a lot of directories out there.
My site has a bunch of directories on the links page under directories. almost all of them are free to submit to.

You gotta be proactive,
Randall