need more event ideas to attract customers

Norina

Dec 8, 2006
Minnesota
Visit site
During the election season I hosted state and local candidates. WOW! That went over well! I had a news crew in following one candidate and another actually filmed a commercial at the shop. Some of the other events I have hosted have been our local conservation board, historical society, Dept of Natural Resource, Sheriff's Dept, the police chief, and the Park District. Right now I am hosting a local artist who paints with coffee. I am also planning a "Sports Month" and having some of our teams send people in to meet with our customers. I make sure that these are on a very informal basis; that is, I introduce the person and then turn it over to my customers. These events have gone over very well. Like you however, I am constantly searching for new ideas! Good luck to you!

latinboy1976

Mar 24, 2007
Seattle
Visit site
Ok this is a late late reply but what about a Sunday gospel hour? Yeah I know it is religious but I''ve been to the House Of Blues gospel brunch in Vegas and it is a total hoot. I am not Christian but it was still a lot of fun nevertheless

axileon

Jan 9, 2008
Visit site
just my humble suggestion.. maybe you can have a "tasting event"? like wine tasting? go n give free sampling or something like that....

entice people to visit you?