Need Online Coffee Help


Active member
Aug 11, 2004
Des Moines, Iowa
Visit site
Most states require you have one. Remember even though it is online most states still require you to collect taxes from your own state. Even if the item is purchased online.


New member
Jan 13, 2006
Visit site
I have to agree with ccafe in regards to you yourself owning an online biz by yourself but if you are only a representative for the company you wouldn't need the license. You would have to claim your income but being a representative allows a 1099 which will offset some, if not a lot of your income. Maybe you might check my link for more info as I have had my own internet cafe for awhile now. Any questions just ask away or pm. I'd be more than happy to answer what ever I can for you.