💵 For Sale New, Ceramic Espresso Knock Box (Special Design)

espressotools

Jun 22, 2024
Turkey
Visit site
Hi,
Artistic and Durable Ceramic Espresso Knock Box. Nil ckb © Copyright 2024

This ceramic knock-box is resistant to wear, easy to clean, non-toxic, and eco-friendly. You will love it more and more with each use.

https://www.etsy.com/listing/1746835491/ceramic-knock-box-round-espresso?click_key=6a26c4f09da485ed5295652995f5e0699cf6b653%3A1746835491&click_sum=ac2bcadc&ref=shop_home_active_1&pro= 1&sts=1

Çok Düşük Jpeg.jpg
DSC_3254.jpg
DSC_3241.jpg

Last edited:
That's very pretty but how does the ceramic hold up to knocking? Obviously, you don't want to hit it with the portafilter or it'll break but do the holes stand up to the knocking on the the wood peg?

That's very pretty but how does the ceramic hold up to knocking? Obviously, you don't want to hit it with the portafilter or it'll break but do the holes stand up to the knocking on the the wood peg?
I am very happy that you liked the Ceramic Knock Box.
It is undesirable for metal and ceramic to directly hit each other at high speed. This is also valid for all ceramic kitchenware.
However, the wooden Knock bar easily absorbs strong impacts and the holes are not damaged at all.
In addition, with just a little care, it is possible to benefit from all the advantages of owning a ceramic item for years, and many home baristas use ceramic knock boxes. I chose a ceramic knock box because of these advantages and I have been using it for months without any problems.

Last edited:
Back