💵 For Sale Phillips Saeco Xelsis (Needs repair) $800

Txred85

Dec 3, 2023
Houston
Visit site
Here is what happened:

I purchased this machine from a seller on FB market (of which I am nice enough to not throw under the bus) with a trade amount of $1300. As the seller failed to disclose that this machine had some broken pieces and told me it was practically new I was mislead.

The broken pieces are not an issue with the machine as it is ok if it stays in one spot. I have attached the pictures on here for honesty.

When I took it out of the box on Saturday it was working as it should and I made 3 coffees of which when it ran out of water, it told me to fill the tray with water. After doing so it then told me to "Empty the coffe grounds tray" I then emptied that out where the screen will not go back to making coffee. There in lies the problem currently. I was told a repair company out of Dallas that it is most likely a sensor.

Now, I am going to be completely honest that this will need some money put into it ($150-200) and I have the contact information of a company out of Dallas (Espresso RMI) that will charge an $89 diagonostic fee to look into this.

I also purchased a milk container and tube set for this machine as it was missing from when I purchased it. I also have a filter coming in for the water tank I will provide when they both arrive.

I was debating on whether or not to try and sell this but I do not have the time to mess with shipping it off and getting it repaired. I was completely lied to and do not want to lie to the potential buyer of the current issue.

Sorry for the long rant but honesty is the best policy.

thumbnail_Image-1 (1).jpgthumbnail_Image-1 (2).jpgthumbnail_Image-1 (3).jpgthumbnail_Image-1 (4).jpgthumbnail_Image-1.jpgthumbnail_IMG_0543.jpgthumbnail_IMG_0544.jpgthumbnail_IMG_0545.jpgthumbnail_IMG_0546.jpg