Poll/Update/New Ideas

devta

Feb 11, 2011
Visit site
Starting a coffee shop business and being one’s own boss can seem very romantic and glamorous. It’s easy to imagine peaceful days chatting with customers, hanging out in a beautiful location, making friends, and bringing in big money for doing a job that sounds fun: making delicious coffee or tea drinks and making people happy.While it is good to have a positive outlook, one must also consider the possible downsides to being a business owner. What if the coffee shop business is not successful right away? What if finances are tight and there are no paychecks for a few months? What if long hours are needed to run the business? These are the kinds of questions a future business owner will want to think about carefully.

saliviyajonathan1

Sep 22, 2011
USA
Visit site
Hi Devta,
I can understand your problem and I am totally agree with you that we have to face such problem at the time of start a new business. However, these all points are considerable and should be discussed before start your business as you are going to invest your hard earned money in business. I opine that you should provide some attractive offer to costumer like discount or gifts definitely it will attract your costumer.