Popcorn Lung and the Flu

Organic coffee is more of a marketing fix than anything else as many farmers can't afford certification. I never seek organic as with the heat involved with roast development anything remotely concerning is likely torched away. What you describe might be more with how that coffee was sorted, processed, stored, etc.
 
Organic coffee is more of a marketing fix than anything else as many farmers can't afford certification. I never seek organic as with the heat involved with roast development anything remotely concerning is likely torched away. What you describe might be more with how that coffee was sorted, processed, stored, etc.
It’s organic to the diehards they want raw beans and want to roast a handful and as fresh in the pot it gets…it is organic and probaly too strong and grassy to me…I just like it when filters are doing good and wick it right and good household coffee and making it where it’s not muddy but not a coffee shop either..it sounds like you like some quiet cafe blends then and maybe drinking it with nothing metals materials ever touching it…why I don’t care me or making stove top percolator coffee always thought it tasted like the metal touched it…I still use my metal cup… just like it burnt metal tasting I know sometimes.
 
Well I do roast all that I consume, have been over 10 yrs now, but I never seek out certified organic as that's more for marketing than anything. Being green/raw has little to do with being organic as in certified the way a farmer grows the coffee.
 

Premium Sponsors

Back
Top Bottom