K kaapi New member Joined Feb 9, 2009 Messages 4 Reaction score 0 Jul 29, 2009 #1 Hello, I'm looking to be an apprentice with a roaster in or near San Francisco and was wondering if anyone would be able to help me with this? I have a background in coffee and am willing to do any coffee related work.
Hello, I'm looking to be an apprentice with a roaster in or near San Francisco and was wondering if anyone would be able to help me with this? I have a background in coffee and am willing to do any coffee related work.
N Deals and Specials 🏆 1st The best choice for storage coffee beans - Vacuum coffee canister 10% on amazon N Noe 👍 1 Amazon
C Coffee and Espresso Machines 🏆 1st La Cimbali M29 Selectron Tall Cup Espresso Machine - NEED PUMP! C cimbaliespresso 👍 Amazon