Roaster Guild Forum

Mainecoffee

Oct 6, 2006
I've seen several references to the roasters guild forum and I have registered there and for several weeks, I have been unable to get into the bulletin boards. Is anyone aware of similar problems with the site?

Thanks,

topher

Super Moderator
Staff member
Aug 14, 2003
Boca Raton
there are two groups on that forum..a members only and an open forum..I have not had a problem and I check it a couple times a day...

Coffee Guy

Oct 19, 2003
Seattle,Washington USA
Yeah I know. Been busy, which is a good thing. Otherwise I wouldn't know what to do with myself. You know this coffee thing is starting to catch on, people around the U.S. are beginning to understand the concept of building businesses :D I'll try not to be so much of a stranger...

Good on you C.G. i too have not been as active as in the past, likewise there is quite a lot on my plate. Trying to get on at least 2 times a week if I can. Indonesia is at present suffering quite a lot of unseasonal weather- El Nino is back by some accounts. I reckon its for sure affected some of the origins this year, which is causing me some quality headaches. Manaheable, but requiring a lot of micro-management= I am on the road a lot. Never mind, its all great experience- when a bike wobbles a bit, you just have to keep on peddling eh! :grin: