San Remo Coffee Machines now in USA!

Jul 29, 2015
Visit site
Hello All!

My name is Alessio Troia and I am the general manager of San Remo Coffee Machines USA. It is with pride that we announce the opening of a Sanremo branch office in New Jersey! If you are not familiar with our machines visit our site, be prepared to be blown away: sanremomachines .com Check out our award winning coffee machine the Opera!

In the center of Ridgewood NJ, a crossroads of culture and new ideas just 40 minutes from Manhattan, the new office will be the base from which we will handle the US and surrounding markets. In a large building from the early 1900s, the new headquarters will be home to a Cafeteria where clients can come and try out the coffee machines, an events and educational area, and the Sanremo USA offices.

We’re ready for this new adventure. Are you? If you have any questions or inquiries call 973-907-3013

Looking forward to hearing from you and your feedback!

Alessio :coffee1:

Attachments

• opera-bianca.jpg
    opera-bianca.jpg
    164.2 KB · Views: 773
  • Sanremo_Machines_Opera_The_Revolution_9.jpg
    Sanremo_Machines_Opera_The_Revolution_9.jpg
    202 KB · Views: 890

KOPIMAN

Nov 15, 2021
Visit site
Hello All!

My name is Alessio Troia and I am the general manager of San Remo Coffee Machines USA. It is with pride that we announce the opening of a Sanremo branch office in New Jersey! If you are not familiar with our machines visit our site, be prepared to be blown away: sanremomachines .com Check out our award winning coffee machine the Opera!

In the center of Ridgewood NJ, a crossroads of culture and new ideas just 40 minutes from Manhattan, the new office will be the base from which we will handle the US and surrounding markets. In a large building from the early 1900s, the new headquarters will be home to a Cafeteria where clients can come and try out the coffee machines, an events and educational area, and the Sanremo USA offices.

We’re ready for this new adventure. Are you? If you have any questions or inquiries call 973-907-3013

Looking forward to hearing from you and your feedback!

Alessio :coffee1:
Hi Sir

I have a Sanremo Opera rotary pump problem, do you have any technical support who i can liaise with? Any contact or email?