The AMBEX YM-5, (11 lbs.) coffee roaster for sale... Motivated seller... Make offer!

joshpfeiffer

Jul 7, 2012
Visit site
Ambex Coffee Roaster YM-5 for sale... Motivated seller... Make offer! 6 years old, Black w/stainless steel, works excellent, good (not perfect) cosmetically.
In California, buyer will need to arrange pick up. Thanks - Josh

The AMBEX YM-5, (11 lbs.) coffee roasters are a stand alone, floor mounted, 10 pound maximum capacity batch roasters. The smallest of the family that includes the YM-10 and YM-15 coffee roasters. This coffee roaster is ideal for retailers roasting for multi-store operations, small mail order businesses, light wholesale or any business where the table top YM-2 is too small. The YM-5 comes equipped with digital controller and bean probe, digital gas flame control, burner gas pressure gauge and preset audible alarms all coupled to a highly efficient impinged jet atmospheric burner for accurate and repeatable roasting. Additionally, the YM-5 has independent roasting and cooling functions allowing for continuous operation and reducing overall operation time. The YM-5 coffee roasters are easy to maintain, built on a proven, robust platform that will allow for decades of precise profile roasting.

CentralAmCaf

Jun 20, 2012
Visit site
Hi.
Im interested. Is it equipped with RT or ProfilePlus RT? Is it used for homeroasting or business? Do you have pictures?
Please send me a private message for further negotiation.

Sincerely
Kristoffer

hicoffee

Jul 10, 2012
Visit site
[QUOTE=joshpfeHi. Im interested and have staff in California. Too bad about air quality control restrictions that bans Ambex from being approved for use. Anyway, i can ship but would like to know your price. Email me.