TK-01 Boiler Valve

JiminSTLouis

May 6, 2023
St. Louis, MO
Visit site
Hello

This is my first post and I hope the experts here can help me. I was given a Terra Kaffe TK-01 espresso maker that didn’t work which also included a bag of loose parts. I got it all assembled but just cannot figure out the boiler valve assembly. I think I’m on the right track but it doesn’t make sense to have a metal spring against a rubber seal.

I contacted Terra Kaffe but they said they couldn’t give me a parts schematic and to take the machine to an authorized repair station. There are none in my area.

Thanks for the help!

jim
IMG_0490.jpeg

JiminSTLouis

May 6, 2023
St. Louis, MO
Visit site
Hello Jim, did you ever figure this out? I'm having the same issue and just need the configuration how it goes together.
Hello, no I didn’t. I’m still holding out hope that someone here will be able to help us.

If anyone has a TK-01, @Fdollarhide and I would appreciate any help you could provide. I know it’s asking a lot to take this assembly out and take a couple of photos.

jim

kvert

Aug 3, 2023
Kentucky
Visit site
I had the same problem but when I did get it back together the silicon seal ripped and Terra claimed that it not suppose to be removed and voided the warranty... I bought the extended but unsure if they will cover it either... Going to have to probably send it in regardless I really do like the machine and only failed due to trying to replace seals.... arrghhh... I wish I could find the part I need without sending it in at this point.

Kevin

Slimdogg

Jan 6, 2024
CALIFORNIA
Visit site
Hello

This is my first post and I hope the experts here can help me. I was given a Terra Kaffe TK-01 espresso maker that didn’t work which also included a bag of loose parts. I got it all assembled but just cannot figure out the boiler valve assembly. I think I’m on the right track but it doesn’t make sense to have a metal spring against a rubber seal.

I contacted Terra Kaffe but they said they couldn’t give me a parts schematic and to take the machine to an authorized repair station. There are none in my area.

Thanks for the help!

jim
View attachment 12147
Hey Jim,

Just took apart my TK-01.
Here is a photo of how it looks. Hope this helps.

S. Lim
IMG20240106105808.jpg

Last edited: