Too much caffeine? Really?

CCafe

Aug 11, 2004
Des Moines, Iowa
Visit site
The only thing were cracking down on here is Gano. All it does is make arguments and a bad day for mods and admins alike. We won't have it here on this forum any longer. Are no Gano rule is the one rule we hold above all others.

If you wish to post about gano and try to cause problems you will be permanently banned.

JohnCarrick

Jun 6, 2012
Visit site
I truely agree that coffe is a health drink... for me its like a rejuvenation technique which works wonders on my mood.. A cuppa hot coffe is all i need at late afternoon to keep me in spirits.. also it fights headache and helps me put less weight on.. Cheers!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello coffee_fanatic, I used to have the same problem, I used to drink coffee before I had my breakfast; now I drink a glass of water, some fruits, my breakfast, and at last 3-5 cups of black coffee a day; my day starts at 5:30 am, some times I have my first of coffee after noon, and I have no headaches. It does not hurt to give it a try! no more pain!

expat

May 1, 2012
Ireland
Visit site
I say bring it on -- coffee, tea, booze, even water. Be moderate. Stay healthy. And don't listen to the caffiene police as their flip-flops on what's good and bad for you are legend.

And for that coffee drinker that drinks it for the taste because the buzz is gone I'm kinda like you. So try 80% sumatra + 20% robusta. Roast just past 2nd crack. Blast off!

MeronLeaon

Aug 24, 2012
Visit site
Caffeine is kind of unique for me. Generally I can sleep just as well if not greater with it, even though my body sometimes decides to be a prick and wake me up a few hours after with a flaming pulse rate when it never impacts me that way otherwise.