UK's best coffee / deli shop

irooney

Apr 8, 2006
Visit site
Hello

I am new to this forum. I have noticed that it is mostly Americans in here...is that so?

My background is branding and design...but I have a great love for coffee and the experience of coffee retail. If you are ever in the UK.. any where in the North of England, Sheffield...check out Bragazzis.

It changes your preconceptions of what a coffee shop should be or even could be. A great example for coffee lovers and retailers alike. I have moved away from Sheffield now but I am very glad they have a new site coming soon.

I have been to Italy many times...but I have never seen such beautiful complimentary coffee and deli products under one roof.

Sadly enough I still miss the coffee and the treats that went so well with them after 2 years. Never have I ever had such a memory or relationship with a retailer.

Just selling great coffee is not enough.

Ian

P.s Your not selling coffee but the experience of coffee (small details)

http://www.bragazzis.com

mags

Apr 8, 2006
Visit site
Bragazzis

How bizzare is that???!!!

We have just come back from visiting some friends in Matlock, UK. Everyone we spoke with raved about this Italian delicatessen in Sheffield. After visiting chatsworth one day we popped by the diner and had some coffee and cake. Oh it was truly amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Consumers in the cafe told me people travel upto 50 miles to come to this place.

Are they going to deliver to the states do you know?

twitcher

Apr 8, 2006
Visit site
Its funny.. i was wondering when this little gem would be discovered.
Im just sorry that you've both found it (boo hoo!!)
I chanced upon this place when i was trying to find some replacement grinder teeth for my Mazzer Jolly . One of the chaps was extremely helpfull in tracking them down and even offered to install them.

The quality of coffee there is amazing and it transpires that the chap (sorry i forget his name) was in the reserve team for team GB at the world barista champs.

I can reccomend their house blend- 100% Arabica and truely amazing.

Twit cher
x