Using Facebook to promote my coffee brand

Lndontcoffee

Dec 25, 2016
Visit site
I think Facebook is great for getting some brand recognition. I am just getting into the coffee industry but for businesses in the past it has been great. There are generally community pages you can share your post to. You don't have to pay for every post, just promote the ones that are already doing well organically. I would try to do Facebook, Instagram, twitter and snapchat if possible. Are you a roaster or just an online retailer? Instagram followings are easy to grow and you can track analytics, you can share your Instagram posts to your twitter and your Facebook, so I would start there. I would post all images (picture content) on Instagram and share it via twitter and Facebook, post all funny jokes and comments (keep it light) on twitter, mostly just retweet and stay active in the community. Then with Facebook promote sales and new products etc, the idea is to post 10 posts that your customer is genuinely interested in per 1 post that you are trying to convert them. You don't want to advertise with every post you throw up. I would also try to convince every follower on every other social media to follow you on snapchat. Snap chat is great because you can communicate with your followers in real time. You can show them you have a life and you can show them your coffee, you can snap people individually and or add to your story. I wouldn't pay someone for social media as it just becomes generic and the public will notice the difference. I've built a few social accounts so give me a pm if you have any questions.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CustomBlend

Jan 24, 2017
United States
Visit site
Hi Everyone,

I am new to the forum but I am glad to find a subject that I can weigh in on. I do digital marketing for coffee shops in the U.S. and here are some pointers I would like to share.

Facebook has two sides for businesses: free and paid. The free side is what most businesses utilize. This is where you are posting pictures and statuses on your fan page. The other side is the advertising. The most recognizable form of this is the "boost" button that Facebook throws at you whenever you make a post(free advice: never boost a post).

Advantages of Each:
-Free: It's free and it builds awareness of events or specials to your most loyal customers. It also helps traffic and organic(non-paid) listing in google!
-Paid: If done correctly, it can dramatically increase your new customers as well rejuvenate old customers that you might have lost. This is especially true if you own a local coffee shop. It does all this, while giving you concrete numbers of what is effective and what is not.

Disadvantages of Each:
-Free: Very little outreach and undefinable success or failure. This will feel a bit like throwing spaghetti against a wall.
-Paid: Obviously its not free haha and it can be a bit daunting. The biggest frustrations are that Facebook is constantly changing and in some ways trying to make a quick buck (*Cough* boosting posts). If you go this route by yourself make sure to devote enough time to research fully.

I hope this is helpful and if anyone has any questions, I will be glad to help: feel free to PM me.

EvaUnit

Mar 30, 2021
Visit site
I promoted one of the sports brands, but it doesn't matter what you promote because Facebook is one of the most successful platforms for promoting any content. The main thing is to advertise your page as often as possible. Many companies that are looking for customers have used the services of advertising companies. Thanks to advertising, more and more people learned about these companies. For example, I harness the power of Facebook marketing and grow the business. When I tried to somehow promote my account myself, I had only few customers.

Last edited: