Website

davidsbiscotti

Oct 4, 2007
Visit site
For what it's worth - I love it!

Especially the cartoon storefront, but also the introductions to your baristas.

It's fresh, modern, fun and easy to navigate.

nickmuso

Jan 7, 2008
UK
Visit site
Hi Knappcap,
Couple of constructive criticisms.
You've used two of the real no no s in terms of web design. Firstly having a landing page which a viewer has to click to access your site, really annoys a lot of people who my leave straight away. Why not let them straight into your site and add the animated monkey somewhere on the page. Secondly, when they do click 'open', you force them to view the page in a new window which is not generally recommended and on top of that, the new window had the maximize button not functional so you couldn't even view the main page at full screen width.
Sorry to be so critical, just trying to help. By the way, I did like the design of the page when I got to it.

PinkRose

Super Moderator
Staff member
Feb 28, 2008
Near Philadelphia, PA
Visit site
Hello

I enjoyed looking at your web site. I really like the old fashioned storefront design on the second page.

The profiles of the baristas is a great touch! It shows everyone that the employees are a valuable part of the business. Nice feature!

My favorite was the customer service person who said her favorite drink to make is "water." I had to laugh when I read that!

Even though I have a broadband connection, the web pages were still a little slow in loading, A person who still has dialup service may get impatient and leave the site.

I also love the T-shirts....when will you be selling them?

Rose

davidsbiscotti

Oct 4, 2007
Visit site
This one is in Illinois. You'll find it on their Contact Us page.
But you're right, many coffee websites aren't clear on where they are, I think it's because some ship from locations that are separate from their main headquarters.

Shane Smith

Mar 25, 2008
Visit site
Even if the website is only concerned with promoting mail order business it should be made clear what country they ship their goods from.

For a buyer that's important information.

I did look at the contact page and I did not see the location. Today, when I look again, it's perfectly clear.

Cool place. Best wishes.

Shane