Well I’ve upgraded my all AMD pc while drinking coffee and having some smokes.

JordanS2

New member
Joined
Sep 8, 2026
Messages
24
Reaction score
1
Pretty much and while I’ve integrated it with good coffee and my candle and just office gamer I guess..I cleaned the the 2600x chip with a toothbrush and idk it’s still posting on this esports/ machinist b450 like the qvl memory brand bug..this one don’t like my ballstix 16gb kit. That’s fine though I know something boots dual in it right..it will post the kit in the bank at 2400mhz frequency and still cut the capacity in half in windows and no it infinite cycles with 3200xmp.. in china I guess they use vengeance or Kingston kits or gskill something that was on retail qvl list…I wanna try the Dolgix 3200 kit see if it posts I know…one of these wierd match up of parts that don’t want play nice exactly. So that’s cool at least it’s alright I did update with the raven case and got a way oversized strip light kit..really bright kit that looks cool.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_1415.webp
    IMG_1415.webp
    771.7 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_1414.webp
    IMG_1414.webp
    3.2 MB · Views: 1
  • IMG_1412.webp
    IMG_1412.webp
    4.5 MB · Views: 1
  • IMG_1408.webp
    IMG_1408.webp
    467.2 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG_1409.webp
    IMG_1409.webp
    1.2 MB · Views: 1
  • IMG_1406.webp
    IMG_1406.webp
    439.5 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1405.webp
    IMG_1405.webp
    1.1 MB · Views: 1
  • IMG_1404.webp
    IMG_1404.webp
    944.9 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG_1402.webp
    IMG_1402.webp
    718.7 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1403.webp
    IMG_1403.webp
    932.5 KB · Views: 0
Back
Top Bottom