What can be the side effects of bulletproof coffee?

coffeeswings

May 8, 2021
Visit site
These days people are very much fond of bulletproof coffee, but i have heard that if bulletproof coffee is taken into routine as a meal replacement , it can be dangerous for health, can you suggest how??
Actually, it's a keto diet drink. It increases your body's ketosis and makes you energetic. It also burns fats. I last month I wrote an article about it. You can read it for more information. hope it will help you to know more

IslaMujeres

Jun 20, 2023
New York
Visit site
Gastroesophageal Reflux (GERD): The combination of coffee and high-fat content can exacerbate symptoms of GERD in individuals prone to acid reflux.
Interference with Medications: MCT oil can interfere with the absorption of certain medications. If you are taking medication, consult your healthcare provider to ensure it won't interact with your medication.
Expense: The ingredients for Bulletproof coffee, especially high-quality ones like grass-fed butter and MCT oil, can be costly.

LakeAtitlanCoffee

Oct 23, 2023
Guatemala
Visit site
I often skip breakfast, but never skip Coffee, so I essentially use Coffee as a meal replacement. Maybe bulletproof Coffee has more nutrient value than just Coffee, so perhaps for me it would be better, no?
Not really. it is another marketing gimmick and trashes real coffee core people. Actually I am surprised that they haven't come up with 'oatmeal bullet proof coffee" Basically using their own coffee to boil up the oatmeal for your breakfast.

LakeAtitlanCoffee

Oct 23, 2023
Guatemala
Visit site
I do not think it would be dangerous to your health. They have been around long enough to prove that. However, I was thinking them infusing their coffee with "coca leaves" that you get from Cusco, Peru. I was in Cusco & Machu Picchu just a month ago, and everywhere they were selling coca leave teas and dried up coca leaves in local markets and in streets. It would be a great idea to use that coca leaves into your coffee to alleviate your high altitude sickness (Cusco is located 12,000 feet altitude). It does give you instant vitality for sure.