When to Drink Coffee?

lattelover888

Aug 25, 2015
Visit site
[FONT=&quot]I also read an article that morning is not the best time to drink coffee - it's between 2PM and 5 PM.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]But I personally don't care. Haha. I can't imagine how to stay awake at work without drinking coffee first thing in the morning.[/FONT]

luvmyjoe

Oct 19, 2017
Visit site
I love to drink coffee at almost any time of the day or evening. But one thing I learned very late in life is that the caffeine in coffee can negate the effectiveness of several medications such as thyroid. It is best to take the medications first- then wait at least an hour before drinking caffeinated coffee. I suffered a very bad cycle of extreme fatigue and was drinking more and more coffee in hopes to have any energy. A nurse friend told me to wait an hour after taking the thyroid before drinking coffee and I did notice a huge difference. I haaaaaate feeling tired.

Kartik

Nov 20, 2017
Visit site
You should not drink coffee in mornings. Instead, you should take coffee breaks when the cortisol levels are low. For me, having a cup of coffee in between 9:30 am to 11:30 am and 1:30 pm to 5:00 pm, works well.

CoffeeMate123

Apr 19, 2016
Visit site
I always have a cup in the morning, after breakfast though, as it can irritate the stomach if you skip the breakfast and go straight for the shot of caffeine. You would get the kick sooner, though, but not as pleasant. And I find myself reaching for another cup just after lunch. My favourite so far being Redbeans Gold Label Organic. Light, fruity, slow-roasted Arabica. :coffeemug:

Casandra

Oct 13, 2017
Visit site
I just started drinking a cup of coffee each morning about 10 days ago. I'm looking for ways to spruce it up w/o adding hundreds of calories and garbage to it a la Starbucks. I've been doing a tsp. of Splenda and a small amount of lower-cal french vanilla cream. Any other suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Mikke

Dec 29, 2017
Visit site
I love drinking coffee in the morning, but when I have to stay awake during late night hours it is the only thing that helps.

Emili

Jan 3, 2018
Visit site
You can drink espresso anytime, but never drink a cappuccino (or coffee latte) after 11am.
Italians believe the fresh whole milk that makes up over half of the contents of this drink plays havoc with digestion.

icasanova99

Dec 27, 2017
Visit site
I always make sure to have a full glass of water and a shot of apple cider vinegar before my coffee too to make sure I’m hydrated and PH levels are balanced.