Why does coffee...

JLew

Nov 7, 2012
Oregon
Visit site
Interesting thought.... I have a kid that is ADD, I read a whole article on how caffeine affects these kids the opposite of other people....just like Ritalin, if a "normal" person took it, it's like speed, but if you are truly ADD or ADHD it will help calm them. So kinda personal question just out of curiosity are you a pretty hyper person normally????

rohitlumar

Oct 31, 2012
Visit site
Hey,
I remember my childhood that whenever I feel sleepy I make coffee to wake up late in night for study and that really helps me a lot in studying. Whenever the exams are at hand I drink only one cup coffee and continue to study. :)

sheli

Feb 8, 2013
Visit site
I think caffeine can affect people differently. I've also heard (i forget where) that sometimes being over stimulated can make you yawn a lot. I don't know if it necessarily means you're sleepy, but I've definitely had that happen.

johnDavis20

Feb 2, 2013
Visit site
People reacts differently on drinking coffee. But most people get energized and wide awake when they drink coffee.
It also depends on a case to case basis, if you drink a pure/strong coffee or whether it's mild with other condiments like coffee creamer, milk, or anything you will put, maybe it will differentiate effects to people who will drink on it.

John Davis