Your Favorite Coffee Drink

G

CoffeeLover said:
I've been to a few coffee shops in my time, each one has their own menu and differnt mixes of drinks both hot and iced. When you goto your coffee shop what is the oddest, best, or weirdest drink you've had there. This thread is to get people to try new drinks at their coffee shops. It doesnt have to be just coffee - black, it can be any drink.
I run a small coffee shop inside a church in Austin Texas called "Holy Grounds". We make a drink called the "Moacha cheesecake freddo". Three cold shots of espresso, whole milk, ice, chocolate, and a small piece of cheesecake. No sugar busters with this one!

G

Not sure I've ever heard of, "Yin Yeung" but we do make a black chai latte that we add a shot of espresso.

G

coffe and tea

What makes people want to have a drink that has tea and coffee? Also what kind of tea would u mix with what type of coffee?

G

Coffee Guy said:
Wow! I have to say I've never tried this combination before. Sort of a Yin and Yang drink (Coffee & Tea). Hey that may be a catchy name. :lol:

I'll have to give this a try.
:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

eagle_halo

Aug 28, 2004
Berkeley CA
Visit site
go and look for and china town or maybe chinese area close to where you live. Order a Yin Yeung and you will probably getting something like a pre-made black tea (from tea bag) and nescaf coffee mix.... to sweeten the taste, they will either add sugar, condensated milk, or syrup.

for me, i would rather have a cup of water instead :D

G

New coffee

It is the best coffe, has GANODERMA and for only $ 0.38
-- Coffee spam --