Cold Brew and ?

Musicphan

May 11, 2014
Kansas City
Visit site
Hey folks..

I have a customer that is looking for ideas on new cold brew drinks... any crazy drink combo's I should try? The craziest is cold brew with lemonade.. with the right lemonade its pretty good. I've also had our cold brew with a slice of orange or grapefruit... both tasty. So what's your favorite combo?

chast

Jul 30, 2006
MA
Visit site
Of course you can always add a rich vanilla ice cream and have a cold brew coffee float. We did those a couple of years ago and could not keep up. An extra addition was a home made whipped cream.

Duffyjr

Jan 10, 2017
Nebraska
Visit site
This sounds really good adding Kahlua or Baileys, now I want to try it. A co worker is always telling me I need to try Jameson's as that's all he drinks but I don't have much of a whiskey craving like I use to and I can't find it in one of those little hotel bottles so I can try it.

Also, I thought I seen a cold brew kit on one of the member's websites that came with a bag but I don't see it now, was I mistaken?

Mr.Peaberry

Aug 7, 2013
Visit site
I am not in love with cold brew. I call it a necessary "evil" so that coffee shops can have more offerings. I'm not into shaming either, so for those that claim to love cold brew, I just respect that they are expressing their love of coffee differently than I. Having said that, has anyone tried Vodka & cold brew? Vodka, Lemonade/cold brew? Vodka & Vodka? oops, forgot the cold brew...no worries...just sayin

Musicphan

May 11, 2014
Kansas City
Visit site
Any non-alcoholic drinks suggestions? They don't have a liquor license...

MrPeaberry... try cold brew from a drip tower... it may change your opinion. Its much brighter and origin flavors come through.. unlike cold brew done immersion style.

ensoluna

Banned
Apr 29, 2014
Quetzaltenango, Guatemala
Visit site
Any non-alcoholic drinks suggestions? They don't have a liquor license...

MrPeaberry... try cold brew from a drip tower... it may change your opinion. Its much brighter and origin flavors come through.. unlike cold brew done immersion style.
Don't know about Mr. Peaberry's neighborhood but I have not seen a drip tower in about....25 miles radius from my house. Maybe if I go to Los Angeles downtown, there might be few, but I ain't gonna drive that far.....My home made Cold Brew is just fine!

1982Coffee

Jan 11, 2017
Visit site
Milk and Honey Cold Brew

We have it on our menu

Honey, cinnamon, vanilla, milk, cold brew over ice

loosen up the honey with a bit of hot water