Opening a coffee shop in a internet cafe?

coffeebiz

Sep 23, 2012
Visit site
What is the best way to put together the cost of all of the supplys needed to open the doors. Where do I find vendors for the products and equipment. What am I required to have per health codes. I am a experienced Batista and was a Starbucks manager for 2 years. I have a good opportunity at a low cost location through a family business. Can anyone point me in the right direction in writing up a cost plan?

Thanks, Abby

eldub

Mar 28, 2012
Visit site
Where are you at?

Depends if you want new or used equipment. But I'd get ahold of the local coffee supply companies if I were you to get an idea of the cost of machines and which brands are easiest to service in your neck of the woods.

Then get ahold of a city planner to find out the local grease trap/fire suppression codes.

Good luck.

lw

coffeebiz

Sep 23, 2012
Visit site
I would have no problem with used equipment if I could find a closed down shop selling it in a bundle at a good price I would be thrilled.

CanadianBrian

Jun 13, 2012
Visit site
Hello Coffeebiz;
If you take the time to go through this excellent forum you will find alot of stuff in regards to equipment and costs. As far as your local health department it would be advisable to contact them directly as different cities even in the same state will have different requirements.
Brian