Full immersion using a standard coffee machine

Lightgeoduck

Dec 8, 2013
Visit site
I love full immersion, and, besides my french press, I really didn't have something to do this with..... until I get something more proper.. I improvised and did it like this

I was wondering if anyone had tried this in the past.. and if you haven't, try it and let me know what you think.

if you are wondering about my intro in my video, I am a member of a forum with a different hobby and that's why I do that :)

If you are wondering who I am and what I have to do with coffee you can see my thread in the Intro sub forum HERE:http://www.coffeeforums.com/forum/i...ums-love-coffee-only-makes-sense-me-here.html
Thanks for stopping by and watching

LGD

PinkRose

Super Moderator
Staff member
Feb 28, 2008
Near Philadelphia, PA
Visit site
Hello LGD,

Interesting video. Thanks for sharing it.

I also have a Cuisinart Grind and Brew coffee maker, and I never would have considered the possibility of using it to make coffee the way you did. I just may try it one of these days.

Rose

Lightgeoduck

Dec 8, 2013
Visit site
Hello LGD,

Interesting video. Thanks for sharing it.

I also have a Cuisinart Grind and Brew coffee maker, and I never would have considered the possibility of using it to make coffee the way you did. I just may try it one of these days.

Rose

Thanks.. I use to use that grind and brew a lot, it's amazing how that little blade grinder made some nicely ground coffee. The only thing I didn't like is the hopper always got moisture after the first brew.. Too much work for me ( or should I say my wife ) to clean.

As as far as the method, it is a great way to make coffee for a person that only has an automatic coffee machine ( even works well on my 4 cup Mr C ). The audience that I made this video for might not be as well equipped as some of use, also I was trying not to use too much jargon... Hence the "simple" commentary ... That and I am a simple type of person ("simple" in the positive form :) )

Thanks for watching

lgd