Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Wholesale Drop Shipping

This is a discussion on Wholesale Drop Shipping within the Coffee Websites forums, part of the Coffee Industry category; I was interested until I read this: "There is a one time $24.95 processing fee for all new drop shipper accounts." I do not like ...

Re: Wholesale Drop Shipping

I was interested until I read this:

"There is a one time $24.95 processing fee for all new drop shipper accounts."

I do not like to pay to join a company in order to sell products FOR them. Sounds like network marketing and we all know what a con they are to the 99% of people who join them. You do not even get the chance to view their price list and HAVE to pay first. Odd way of doing business.

Moved on to the next one.

2. # ADS

Re: Re:

Quote Originally Posted by DesertArts
    Can anyone supply some feedback on TheCoffeeLocker.com? Any comments or info on their wholesale prices?... are they competitive?
    I paid the $24.95. Sent them my EIN number as requested. Got an automated message saying they would get back to me in 48 hours. A week later, nothing. I emailed. Nothing. Called and got voice mail and left a message. Called again. Emailed again. Filed a claim with Paypal for a refund. Escalated my claim. And still I have not heard a word back from them, other than automated messages. Just waiting for the response period on Paypal to expire to get my refund.

You can consider online shopping and review for Asian Grocery (Instant coffee) @ hanyaw.com Malaysia, Asia Online Supermarket, One Stop for Asian Brands. Tel: 6-089-212073. Secure Online Store

It's always hard to find a good wholesale dropshipper. There are a lot of scams to look out for, of course, but even among the legit companies it can be hard to find someone who sells what you're looking for, ships the way you like, and is easy to work with. On your own, it's almost impossible to just "Google it" and find a wholesaler that's a great fit. There are directories of companies that help with wholesale dropshipping, though it isn't uncommon to have them charge you a fee for access to the list.

I don't personally know of any wholesalers for tea and coffee. Have you already got a wholesaler's license? Or are you going to figure sales tax into the price your customers pay? (Just wondering how you do it.)

Good Luck!

Dropship coffee website is back up, I have never tried there coffee. Has anyone else?

Extremecoffee are you affiliated with this company? That is the only conclusion I can get from your newness and reply to this forum.
    Brian

Quote Originally Posted by CanadianBrian View Post
    Extremecoffee are you affiliated with this company? That is the only conclusion I can get from your newness and reply to this forum.
    Brian

No, I was looking at using them before I went another direction with my coffee business.

It's very interesting that every last one of the drop ship companies mentioned in this thread no longer exist.

I haven't really thought about drop shipping coffee with private labeling but I might have a closer look at it as another source of income for my coffee blog.

Without going back to see who noted about NOT paying first to sell someone else's product is dead on and I would avoid them like a hot cup of tea!

If I come across any viable leads, I promise I will share it here because I am a FIRM believer that there is enough business out there for all of us worldwide and I do not have a "Crab Mentality".

Thank you guys for this thread.
    Last edited by topher; 01-18-2013 at 06:05 AM. Reason: no url posting

Quote Originally Posted by caffe biscotto View Post
    This is courtesy of TopBean, a new coffeeforums member,
    who seems to have a website offering wholesale dropshipping:

I'm might want to work with him on something myself........

I visited the coffee locker website referenced and found that it has been offline since June 2012. Does anyone know of a reputable dropshipper? Thank you.

Hi Aggie,

I believe you PM'd me. I forgot to mention that the guy I will be working with does offer wholesale prices which are the same prices that he offer the local churches and businesses.

There is one stipulation and that is you can't sell the coffee for less than he is selling on his home website. He prefer that the orders be in 5lbs increments but he is tossing around the idea of drop shipping them for me at 1lb bags.

Again, I will let you know in about two weeks of the outcome of my setup with him.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Ads