Addicting

MyMugsHalfFull

Sep 24, 2012
Visit site
Yeah, you are right.
Coffee is indeed good for the mental state of an individual especially that morning coffee mug gives a smooth start to the day.
About that caffeine, oh that was something new information for me where you mentioned that in small doses, it can reduce anxiety. I wonder if it has been scientifically evident or not. Thanks for sharing such information; that is in fact the most beautiful part of this forum where you share, what you know, with others and learn whatever they know from them.
I was wondering if I am able to conduct a small research study on the effects of caffeine on human health because it will be a nice way to scientifically know what exactly it does to human health !
:star:

Well it can't be too too bad for you.. I mean, people have been drinking coffee for centuries with no real ill effects. (Of course there are a few cases, but those were extreme cases) I don't think you will find anything solid in terms of proof that coffee is a killer :) (except of bad moods in the morning!)

btreath9082

May 9, 2012
Visit site
Well it can't be too too bad for you.. I mean, people have been drinking coffee for centuries with no real ill effects. (Of course there are a few cases, but those were extreme cases) I don't think you will find anything solid in terms of proof that coffee is a killer :) (except of bad moods in the morning!)

Yeah, you are right. I am actually interested in scientifically knowing that what is the cut-off point in terms of the amount of caffeine where it starts having ill-effects on human health. I am a bit research person actually, so this might be the topic for my next research. I will have to discuss it with my professor, though before finally deciding anything about it. :p