Anyone know how to package coffee into kcups?

newbeaner

May 3, 2015
Visit site
Empty cups with filter insert can now be purchased on ebay. Just type in: K-cup Empty Cups. You just need to get your private labeled lids and a cheap manual k-cup sealer.

wwcove

Banned
Jun 20, 2014
Visit site
You can easily get into selling your own K Cups for under $2000. And many businesses that have started in the last year have increased business by up to 20%...

one such place is:

K-CUP EQUIPMENT

hope that helps. Remember if you make your own k cups you need fine ground coffee.

iFillcup

Jun 2, 2015
Visit site
We offer a complete solution with a 100% recyclable cup (yes, everything, lid, filter, and cup), filling systems that meet current and future needs (from 50 cups/min to 150cups/min), and co-branding for cup lids and retail boxes. We do everything for you, and you reap the profits! Best of all, it won't break the bank. We also work with you to build business with hotels using our low-cost, single serve brewer, designed for in-room service. Let me know if you are interested.

wwcove

Banned
Jun 20, 2014
Visit site
There is now a solution to the K-Cup 2.0 problem. Fresh roasted coffee in K-Cups can now be brewed in any k cup brewing system . It's all in the lid

TimWidmer

Jun 25, 2015
Vancouver, WA.
Visit site
k cups

Yes, I have the perfect cup for you. I have a filling system that will fill and seal 50 cups per min. and is only about 30" wide. We also have other options available to fit your needs. Our iFill cups are self sealing in design and we can support marketing as well. Our iFill cups are 100% recyclable.
Contact Me at: 541 990-8340 for more info.

newbeaner

May 3, 2015
Visit site
The best way? Buy a fully automatic machine to do it all easy and quick for you. Not a cheap way though! The cheapest and easiest way is purchasing the empty cups and fill them up with coffee and then seal the lids on top. Go to ebaY and type in: K-cup Empty Cups with Sealed Paper Filter for Keurig We use those at home to make our own K-Cups. And they work like a charm!

TimWidmer

Jun 25, 2015
Vancouver, WA.
Visit site
CAll me and we can followup with more info about our process and discuss what you need to set you up. We have everything you need from small to large production speeds. Our cups are designed to seal air tight just by pressing the lid down. The iFill cups are 100% reyclable and the least priced option on the market.
541 990-8340

oneil

Jun 7, 2014
Visit site
We pack K-Cups at 14 cents each. No minimum amounts. At this price we include everything but the coffee. Our K-Cups are the same as Keurig's version, not the Chinese version. Manufactured in the US and all materials are also made in the US. Please send me a private message if you are interested.

CiCi

May 29, 2015
China
Visit site
Make your own K cup by small sealing machine

I am also intresed in this question. What is the best way?

I have find an interesting website that it may be helpful.
saneu.com
Easy and cost effective.Make your own K cups and enjoy it, that would be the perfect thing in our lives.:coffeemug:

CiCi

May 29, 2015
China
Visit site
Saneu K cup sealing machines

Hello CoffeeJunky,
You can visit youtube.com/user/saneupack,there are machines working videos
You can also send private message to me for more details.
CiCi

newbeaner

May 3, 2015
Visit site
You can also buy locally in the US these supplies. We use these at home to make our own K-Cups. They keep the coffee fresh for about a year. They are cheap and work just like an original from Keurig! Copy and paste this item number on ebay: 131528065040 (if you don't need private labeled lids) or get these cups if you already have your private labeled lids: 131479343503