Anyone know how to package coffee into kcups?

Mr.Peaberry

Aug 7, 2013
Visit site
We offer a complete solution with a 100% recyclable cup (yes, everything, lid, filter, and cup), filling systems that meet current and future needs (from 50 cups/min to 150cups/min), and co-branding for cup lids and retail boxes. We do everything for you, and you reap the profits! Best of all, it won't break the bank. We also work with you to build business with hotels using our low-cost, single serve brewer, designed for in-room service. Let me know if you are interested.

Single use containers, though made from recyclable materials, are not a very environmentally friendly alternative. PET bottles are recyclable, but in some states, the actual recovery rate is abysmal...less than 20%. Single use containers are the problem...and the solution is not to make them from recycled materials...all this does is just delay the inevitable, that the original virgin materials...plastic...still ends up in landfill, or storm drains and then washed out to our oceans. I watched a FB video of a plastic straw being removed from the nostril of a leatherback turtle recently. We promote harm to our planet by perpetuating this myth that using recycled materials in single use packaging is helping. The only people that benefit from this school of thought are the marketers of recycled plastics. The green alternative is to reduce the use of plastics by eliminating the use of single use packaging wherever possible. I hope that all of us who love good coffee would consider promoting reusable Keurig filters, and focus on delivering good coffee, rather than prepackaged R&G coffee. In my opinion, it is just insanity to endeavor to source, roast , and sell the finest coffee, but then sell it pre-ground it in these wasteful little packages that will be stored long enough to degrade the quality of the coffee so painstakingly processed to ensure a good result in the cup.

CiCi

May 29, 2015
China
Visit site
Lid for Keurig 2.0.png K cup lids for Keurig 2.0:coffee-bean:

wwcove

Banned
Jun 20, 2014
Visit site
K2.0 lids can be made and used in many ways. Here is a video. But we have also found you can custom make your own with a waterproof stamp. https://youtu.be/jrZtxY-CVMs. image.jpg

CoffeeTech7

Jun 8, 2016
Visit site
compact automatic filling machines for roasters

Just in case you are still looking for a filling machine, there is a great automatic iFill machine from a Washington company. There seems to be lots of youtube videos showing how it works if you search for ifill k cups.

I'm a roaster looking to do more marketing and I'm curious if anyone knows of s machine to put coffee in to k cups and sealed. Or any other single cup brand.