Best K-Cups

bdejong11129

Jan 10, 2017
Visit site
I found several reusable holders at my local Walmart. They even have little paper filters. A good dark coffee that I enjoyed was REVV and Dark Magic. I also found a way to use my own beans ground and then put in the reusable that resulted in an ok cup. Not as good as with a press or other method but it is what it is. I have places and friends who only have a keurig and I use the reusable when I go there. It's better than having to drink the generic whatever brand they may have avaialable. I have also used it as a launch pad for introducing them to what coffee could taste like. Approach it without snobbery and you will be amazed at the reaults.

I even got my youngest son hooked on the French press pricess. So much that he has one of his own now and doesn't mind taking the time to brew it.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Duffyjr

Jan 10, 2017
Nebraska
Visit site
For the reusable ones I like the Solo brand the best but I started out with the Ekobrew and also have the latter in the stainless steel, all found at Amazon. The Solo makes a little stronger cup and I find myself using them the most.

For prepackaged K cups the Original Donut Shop is fairly good and my wife buys a lot of the 8 O'clock and Green Mountain. I also thought Dunkin Donuts was ok for a k cup.

abeautifultaste

Mar 5, 2017
Arizona
Visit site
My boss has a Keurig machine in his office. Both times I've had coffee from it I was highly unsatisfied. It tasted watered down with very little flavor. If it was my only option, I might consider it but by choice I would pass on a k-cup of coffee.

RonCarter

Sep 5, 2016
Visit site
My boss has a Keurig machine in his office. Both times I've had coffee from it I was highly unsatisfied. It tasted watered down with very little flavor. If it was my only option, I might consider it but by choice I would pass on a k-cup of coffee.

The strength and taste of the coffee is determined by the roast AND by how much water is used. You can get a stronger cup from prepared Kcups by pushing the "Strong" button in the menu before brewing, also make it 6 or 4 oz rather than the default 8 Oz.

sophiadner

Nov 23, 2017
Los Angeles
Visit site
I love low acid coffee. So acid causes you to deal with heartburn, ulcers, or other acid reflux related problems.

Avoid the problems of acid reflux (and more) by investing in low acid coffee K cups instead of the regular type of K cups. These K cups will help you control how your body handles the coffee intake, and you’ll be able to have a relaxing day without any discomfort.

Check out these seven amazing low acid coffee K cups

Last edited: