Buying & Selling Used Burlap Coffee Bags

Kimh_75

Oct 12, 2013
Visit site
Hi jublap- We are a coffee roaster in Atlanta and are looking to sell about 300 burlap coffee bags per week. Please send me your direct contact info as I'd like to see if you are interested.

Thanks,
Kim

Repurpose

Oct 14, 2013
Visit site
My Family and I are starting a small store that will Repurpose items, I would like to get some used burlap sacks from coffee companies, if you have some you can sell me at a good price please leave me a PM or email me at [email protected] we are in upstate NY. Just let me know your price and shipping. Thank you in advance.

NHcoffee

Jan 3, 2013
New Hampshire
Visit site
burlap resale

My Family and I are starting a small store that will Repurpose items, I would like to get some used burlap sacks from coffee companies, if you have some you can sell me at a good price please leave me a PM or email me at [email protected] we are in upstate NY. Just let me know your price and shipping. Thank you in advance.

Repurpose

Find the nearest coffee roaster to you, there are plenty in upstate NY. The cost of shipping from anywhere makes any good purchase price per bag become ridiculous. Find the nearest roaster, call them and be willing to drive to them with cash... I typically sell bags for about $1 each for less than 50 bags. Over that I will sell for $0.50 ea. I did sell 350 to one guy for $100.

Good luck

Hongkongwillie

Jan 18, 2014
Tampa Florida
Visit site
Hongkongwillie Used Burlap Coffee Bags,in Stock 10,000 coffee Burlap Bags

We are a small reuse company Used Burlap Bags For sale, please support reuse.
PLEASE CALL ON LARGE ORDERS for Big Discounts. 813 770 4794,ask for Hongkongwillie

brosinski

Feb 5, 2014
Visit site
Looking to purchase burlap coffee sacks

Hello,

I am looking to purchase burlap coffee sacks. They must be in great condition with no holes or rips. I prefer that the sacks all have the same stamp. If not, I do like lots of writing and black writing only (no color graphics). I have an affinity for the Columbian Coffee stamped sacks, but am willing to explore other options.

I will be using them for valances throughout my home. I will most likely be splitting the seam of one side of the sack.

I have looked at burlapfabric.com, but do not see what I am looking for.

Thanks,

Brent

burlapman

Feb 10, 2014
Visit site
i am a used bag dealer and am interested in purchasing used burlap coffee or cocoa bags. i can take truckload quantities, (44,000 lbs, approx 25,000 bags).
if anyone knows a roaster or dumper who is looking to recycle their bags, please let me know. i have been doing this for almost 25 years and am looking
for new sources for product. thanks.

delimacoffee

Jun 5, 2014
Cicero, New York
Visit site

Reply sent to original poster and you as well "Repurpose"

Latest posts