"Cold Brewed" -- A Film Noir for the Coffee Culture

PinkRose

Super Moderator
Staff member
Feb 28, 2008
Near Philadelphia, PA
Visit site
Nicely done! This episode must have taken a long time to do. The roof-top chase scene has a lot going on.

After reading the past few episodes, things have started to make better sense now.

Rose

Lancelot

Apr 10, 2013
Joplin
Visit site
Nicely done! This episode must have taken a long time to do. The roof-top chase scene has a lot going on.

After reading the past few episodes, things have started to make better sense now.

Rose

Great! That's good to hear. Still tweaking to try to find the right blend of words and pictures. We can't assume too much or too little with this medium, so it'll take a little while to get it figured out.

The hope is to get it published, but we'll need to really work out the kinks. Your honest has helped a lot, Rose, so thanks.

The other thing is, I know that you, me, and coffeejunkie aren't the only ones on here -- there's over 2,000 views of this thread. If you're reading this, I'd love your input!

- Lancelot

Lancelot

Apr 10, 2013
Joplin
Visit site
So, the next time I notice spelling errors, should I point them out to you??

Please do. It's a passion project so it doesn't get as much attention as our for-pay work. We rely on fan feedback for tweaking -- lots of great suggestions via the facebook page have made it better.

thanks!

PinkRose

Super Moderator
Staff member
Feb 28, 2008
Near Philadelphia, PA
Visit site
When I look at this segment, I'm seeing a lot of plain black boxes where I expect photos to be. Did you do that on purpose to represent him being blacked out, or are the photos not showing up on my screen?

PinkRose

Super Moderator
Staff member
Feb 28, 2008
Near Philadelphia, PA
Visit site
Lancelot,

All of the photos showed up today, so I guess it was a hiccup with my computer last week.

Congratulations on completing the final episode! It's obvious that a lot of work and creative talent went into producing the whole series.

I hope you, and the rest of the team, did something fun to celebrate!

Thanks again for sharing "Cold Brewed" with the Coffee Forum.

Rose

PinkRose

Super Moderator
Staff member
Feb 28, 2008
Near Philadelphia, PA
Visit site
Hello Lancelot

I was wondering how things were going with you. I had a feeling you were busy making improvements and adjustments on your final product.

I took a look at the preview, and it seems to be moving a bit fast. It doesn't leave enough time to read the words on the slide before it moves on to the next one.

Best wishes for a lot of success. You and your team worked very hard to get to where you are now!

Rose

Latest posts