Developing the Taste

MyMugsHalfFull

Sep 24, 2012
Visit site

Lol, OMG, I really loled at "ahh the benefits of not having a car"..........
But unfortunately, I don't even have a garage in my apartment, You are much better and well off than me, lol......
Yeah, to be placed in a living room, an average kiddie pool of 20 feet in diameter is pretty much big.
And I don't see any use of that 1 foot diameter kiddie pool. I believe, there is no option for a person like me, living in an apartment.
:-(

Sure there is... I remember sipping a cup of iced coffee one day and thinking how hot it was (I don't use an A/C as the electric bills here are ridiculous) and then BAM it dawned on me to do the ol bucket of ice in front a fan routine :)

What else in an apartment.. Hmmm.. When I was on the beach it was hot and I just resorted to taking lots of naps...

CanadianBrian

Jun 13, 2012
Visit site
You could go one step further and put ice in your kiddie pool. Wow, just kidding about the kiddie pool but am amazed at how many people took it literally. I sit here and just laugh at the thought of someone setting up a pool in their living room and then it starting to leak and the fun someone would have explaing to the people down below what happened.

btreath9082

May 9, 2012
Visit site
You could go one step further and put ice in your kiddie pool. Wow, just kidding about the kiddie pool but am amazed at how many people took it literally. I sit here and just laugh at the thought of someone setting up a pool in their living room and then it starting to leak and the fun someone would have explaing to the people down below what happened.

Lol, you really portrayed a hilarious situation. Imagine me sitting in a kiddie pool in my living room, when suddenly because of my over weight, it bursts and the water starts coming out of my kiddie pool. Before I can do anything, my carpet becomes wet and I have to run here and there to tackle with the situation. OMG, hilarious.........So I don't find any combination of kiddie pool and living room, lol.....
I though pretty much like the idea of "MyMugsHalfFull" since he has put his kiddie pool in the garage. Good idea pretty safe too........
:)

MyMugsHalfFull

Sep 24, 2012
Visit site

Desperation my dear man... Desperation! When it gets hot and you're sitting there clothes sticking to your body, energy drained, you'll look to anything (and that means ANYTHING) to get a reprieve! Weather it be lying on a hotel lobby floor, digging a hole in the sand, or putting a kiddie pool in your living room (albeit you live in a small apartment).

Heck, if you are walking down the street, heat beating down on you, not a shadow in sight, and a fire hydrant bursts.. You can bet you'll see at least one desperate soul trying to get some spray :)

Latest posts