favorite way to drink your coffee?

Quicksilver7714

Mar 24, 2011
Michigan
Visit site
Brew a fresh pot right when I wake up. I then pour my self a cup and let it stand for several minutes to cool. I hate burning my self while drinking coffee.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Kevin O'Gara

Mar 30, 2011
Atlanta, GA
Visit site
Now that the warm weather is coming I am switching to cold coffee. I like to make some espresso coffee in my Pavoni in the evening, add a little sugar and then refrigerate. I just add some milk and ice in the morning. If anyone is interested, J. Martinez & Co. is having an ice coffee challenge. The winning recipe will win a Bunn BT-10 coffee maker. There is a link to the rules on the first page of the website. There are no entrants yet so there are increased chances of winning.

calchapman9

May 8, 2011
New York
Visit site
Hey Javitaobi, is that a reference to Tim Hortons?

I prefer mine a bit stronger than most. Usually I'll add a tablespoon of coffee for every cup of water when I'm making it at home. When I order from a barista, sometimes I'll ask for a "red eye" (1 shot of espresso in black coffee).

PN from TN

May 20, 2011
Tennessee
Visit site
Great turn out. coffee is my favorite. I will say that favored coffe is my weakness. I will drink the regular, but it has to be a med . bold roast. Dark roast is to strong for me.

Have not tried Iced Coffee. I will do that over the weekend. Any suggestion to a brand or type is best?

jemcn79

May 28, 2011
Visit site
Percolator next to a campfire in the mountains when its cold. I like the perk. Always have. Its out of style now. But If you know how to work it, it can make a great cup.

French Press: Over all favorite gourmet coffee tastings.

I've started to let my coffee cool more. Not to room temp, just after i pour i let it sit in my cup for about 5 mins. I was doing it then read jim seven and he talked about it. Maybe that supported my idea of not piping hot coffee.

JM

KeenanSteel

May 28, 2011
Visit site
What I want to do: drink coffee that is warm, but not burning hot.
What usually happens: I get distracted as it cools, and drink room-temperature coffee. It's not bad, either, and something about microwaving it just seems wrong. :)

coffeepainting

Jun 11, 2011
Romania
Visit site
Like many coffeelovers I enjoy hot black coffee, first! But, I enjoy any others ways, even to paint with coffee!
:coffeespill:

Attachments

• cup coffee micut.JPG
    cup coffee micut.JPG
    41.5 KB · Views: 709

ChiChiWaaWaa

Jun 12, 2011
Visit site
I like having it in a travel mug, even when I'm at home. Dark Magic or Organic Keurig K-Cup with some milk and 2 tablespoons sugar....might be too much sugar I know...but tastes sooo good. I usually wait about 5 -10 min to drink it...I'm a big sissy! Burnt my tongue way too many times!:coffee1:

Nathaniell

May 17, 2011
Visit site
Keep an eye open for "Joulies." I have an explanation in Chapter 119 on my website on how they work, but the short version is they cool hot liquids in a couple of minutes to drinking temperature then keep them there for a long time... They work best in a thermos or other insulated or vacuum drinking vessel.

Check out these Joulies - look pretty cool, but I seems like they'd affect the flavor of the coffee. I haven't finished the vid yet because my connection is too slow, but I think it's be weird putting metal stones in my cup of coffee. Maybe they explain it in the video. I've got to wait about another twenty minutes before I can finish the damn thing.