favorite way to drink your coffee?

phughes

Jun 15, 2011
Visit site
When I get coffee at any store, I have them place it in my stainless container so I can bring it to work and enjoy it there while reading my daily newspaper.

I think coffee is meant to be served hot but I like it in a warm temperature. I guess when it is too hot, you have to watch out so that you will not ruin the drinking experience. I just take a zip as that is when you get the real taste.

When it is warm you can just chug it down.

liong bulan

Jun 6, 2011
Visit site
my fave way would be, pour two full-spoon "liong bulan" coffee, add a spoon of sugar and half-mug of 100% hot-boiled water. stir it for a half minute, and wait till 2-3 minutes. drink when its still hot slowly. never better than that.

kcmdealer

Jun 20, 2011
Visit site
I am getting close to going Turkish for my coffee. I always love a thicker brew, but I am not quite there yet. I bet in the next two years I will be going full Turkish coffee.

couponcodeca

Feb 25, 2013
Visit site
My favorite way to drink coffee is black and in a large ceramic mug that I warm before pouring the coffee in it. I enjoy drinking the coffee hot. I keep it warm with a cup warmer, practical small gift use daily

eKoffee

Jan 9, 2013
Visit site
I really enjoy our eKoffee ceramic mugs for all day drinking...but when I'm out on the road, I have a decently large sized stainless steel travel mug that keeps my coffee hot and enjoyable throughout my drives. Time to go make another brew! :)

Jason
eKoffee

TheBigDripper

Dec 14, 2012
Visit site
Every morning, I grind just over two scoops whole bean in a Zassenhaus hand mill. 11 ounces of water in a Braun KF-12 4-cup auto-drip, brewed through a gold-mesh filter (at 200 degrees even), and consumed (with a spoon of sugar and French vanilla creamer) out of a 10-ounce cobalt glass mug. I have other methods, but this is my daily ritual.

CycleMotion

Jun 19, 2013
Visit site
1. Pure espresso (light roast!) in a little espresso pre-warmed cup.
2. Moka pot coffee in a little a little espresso pre-warmed cup.
3. Black and strong Turkish coffee in a big pre-warmed mug.

All without sugar and in any part of the day! ;) :D :D :D

Latest posts