How much sugar do you take in a cup of coffee?

CucamongaDan

Jan 22, 2018
Cucamonga
Visit site
Let me give you a REAL ANSWER FOR THIS.
if coffee is bad, I put couple of splenda (I do not use sugar, but almost same thing without calorie). If coffee is super duper bad, I put fix to six splenda!
If coffee is undrinkable (like bad instant coffee and very dark), five six splenda + heavy cream.

if Coffee is okay, decent (AeroPress or good drip coffee), but coffee came out bit strong, one splenda.

If coffee came out awesome by using special varieties, light roast, fresh with V60, FrenchPress, Chemex, even Aeropress, no splenda what so ever.
Just sit back, listen to Miles and enjoy...............

I'm with you 100% on the listen to Miles part!

For hot coffee I pour about 3 tablespoons of 1% fat milk in the bottom of a 10 ounce mug before the coffee goes in. No sugar.

In hot weather I like an iced coffee. I make the coffee stronger (6 minute steep time), and am more appreciative of darker roasts, and wildly exotic tasting beans. For a 20 ounce iced coffee I will use about 1/4 cup of sugar and between 1/4 and 1/2 cup of milk. Or what's even better than milk is to put the coffee, ice, sugar, and about 1/3 of a small-medium avocado in the blender. The avocado is so smooth and creamy and its mild vegetable taste goes so good with the coffee flavors!

I read all 11 pages of this thread! I'm glad everyone likes their coffee "just the way they like it".

PinkRose

Super Moderator
Staff member
Feb 28, 2008
Near Philadelphia, PA
Visit site
I don't put sugar on my espressokaffe or espresso coffee,but with my cafe americano instead,I usually add 1 tablespoon.

I think one tablespoon of sugar is equivalent to about three packets of sugar. That's pretty sweet. But, I've watched some people put six packets of sugar into their coffee, and I'm totally amazed that they actually like it that way.

Latest posts