Looking for a green coffee supplier

bigdad

May 23, 2012
Visit site
Green Coffee supplier...Honduran Coffee

Im a small batch coffee roaster located just outside of Asheville, NC.
Im looking for a wholesale green coffee bean supplier. I wish to buy in 50 to 100 pound quantities of coffees from around the world.

I have high quality green beans from the different regions of Honduras. I pack in 40# bags as well.

Price is negotiable. Please contact me for more info....

bigdad

May 23, 2012
Visit site
for a 40# bag of Marcala or Cerro Azul SGH your delivered price (includes shipping-UPS Ground) would be approx $200.00 or $5.00 per lb.

bigdad

May 23, 2012
Visit site
Green Coffee supplier...Honduran Coffee

Not $5.00 nor $200.00 per lb....but I can get you 40 lbs of Marcala to Ashville, NC for $6.45 per lb.....contact me if you have an interest...

Thanks

eldub

Mar 28, 2012
Visit site
riverman: You will get a lot better deal if you buy by the full bag. (130-150 lbs.)

Royal Coffee, Cafe Imports, Intercontinental Coffeee Trading, InterAmerican Coffee and Coffee By the Bag all offer coffee from around the world at $2.50 to $4.50/lb.

tortillatree

Feb 8, 2008
Western Pennsylvania
Visit site
Honduras under $5/lb delivered

not to toot my own horn again, but on the happymugcoffee website i have pretty much the best coffee in honduras. a fairtrade organic certified co-op from the top of the mountains with sweet undertones and complexity, and it is and has been priced where a 40 pound bag of it would be UNDER $5/lb delivered ANYWHERE in the USA.... so yeah...$6.45?? that seems a bit greedy for a Honduras unless the coffee has specifically won some SCAA awards.

oh, but my customers aren't limited to Honduras. i supply organic coffees from 30 origins, in bags as small as 5 lbs each, with flat $8 shipping anywhere in the usa...

honestly, i don't care where you buy your coffee from, but i just want you to know you have options as a small roaster. you don't have to pay through the nose and you don't have to commit to a whole bag of one origin.

you know what might be worth a trip for you though, being in NC... there's an awesome Nicaragua Estate coffee that is warehoused in Atlanta, and they sell it to small roasters in any quantities, although if they're shipping it, they prefer to ship in bag quantities. but last time i bought from them, it was only $3.50/lb, and the market has come down since then, so it is probably even lower now, which is a great deal for such a high quality coffee. might be worth a roadtrip? look up nicaragua selva negra estate to track them down. steve franklin is your go-to guy, and he is a good guy to work with.

riverman: You will get a lot better deal if you buy by the full bag. (130-150 lbs.)

Royal Coffee, Cafe Imports, Intercontinental Coffeee Trading, InterAmerican Coffee and Coffee By the Bag all offer coffee from around the world at $2.50 to $4.50/lb.

eldub

Mar 28, 2012
Visit site
tortillatree: Thanks for the heads up. I've peeped your site but didn't realize you would sell larger than 5 lb lots for some reason. I may be interested in procuring certified organic offerings from you in the near future.

scott

Riverman

Mar 4, 2012
Visit site
OK. I give up on the small quantities and now looking for 130 - 150 pound bags. Can anyone tell me where I can find this in the south east? Not just one origin but from around the world.D

BrasilCafeImporters

Jun 21, 2016
Miami, Florida
Visit site
Brazil Green Bean Supplier | Wholesale | Bulk | Unroasted Green Beans

Dear Riverman, we cultivate high quality Brazilian arabica beans from the Machado Region, south of Minas Gerais. We can offer a 60 kgs jute bag at a very competitive price. What is the frequency of your purchases?

Please visit our website for more details: brasilcafeimports. wordpress . com

OriginRegionQualityRefBagsLocationDetails
Brazil Machado Region 100% Arabica +80 points at SCAA60Miami

jcaleman3

Jul 4, 2016
Visit site
Hello Mr. Riverman, my name is Juan Aleman, I hope your business is doing well.........Did you find a green bean supplier? I am an owner of a coffee plantation in Honduras, I am looking for a buyer if you or know some that is interested in buying large quantities of a good quality coffee if you can refer him to me, thanks

Yuki

Jul 11, 2016
Visit site
Hi Riverman,our coffee plantation in Malaysia. We could offer you the better price.

OK. I give up on the small quantities and now looking for 130 - 150 pound bags. Can anyone tell me where I can find this in the south east? Not just one origin but from around the world.D

Hi Riverman,

we could supply you green coffee bean or pure coffee powder (non coffee mixture). Please text me or email me if you are interested. We are offer you the reasonable price and good quality of green coffee.

best regards,
yuki

BrasilCafeImporters

Jun 21, 2016
Miami, Florida
Visit site
Offering Gourmet Arabica Green Beans from Brazil

Yes, Riverman... We are offering one jute bag of premium grade gourmet arabica green beans for $2.57/lb. Please visit our website for additional information at brasilcafeimports . wordpress . com ... These are not your ordinary green beans... :decaf:

MBC Cafe Imports.jpg

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by eldub