Looking for raw coffee beans

vazzurri

Dec 31, 2016
Visit site
Hi there - I am be able to help. I've got access to Brazil Specialty Arabica beans (direct from producers) - price wise and quality wise, we can meet your need. PM me if you're interested in discussing further.

we could help, but you need to give us bit more information about the "semi high quality" coffee. here are the questions you need to ask.
1. prices you are willing to pay.
2. inland freight, who will pay? you will pay?
3. do you want washed beans? dry process? honey process? My guess is normal washed beans
4. Semi high quality : I am guessing you want Arabica, but what kind of arabica beans? 70 point by SCAA cupping standard? or 80 point?
.....etc

when I know these answers, I might be able to help you some.
thanks
Alex from Ensoluna

Iven

Jan 2, 2017
Visit site
I am looking for raw coffee beans of semi high quality. I am looking to buy 500 pounds of them. So if you know of someone or somewhere I can buy them please let me know.

Thank you

Hi, Are you interested in IndianfFine Arabica Coffee beans which are high quality and organic too. If yes please let me know.

openecn

Jul 26, 2017
Visit site
I work with a group of coffee farms in Costa Rica that would like to start selling directly to the US market. Dealers take a lot of the profit and also mix the coffee beans from various sources. If you need a consistent experience it is best to work directly with the growers. Please contact me, Jeffrey Puckett, at 702-822-6215. You are always welcome to visit the farms personally or we can arrange for shipping directly to you.

openecn

Jul 26, 2017
Visit site
No website yet for the coffee growers. I was down in Ecuador recently visiting a community of cocoa growers when a friend of mine asked me if I would work with a local farm co-op to help them sell directly to the US. I plan to visit Costa Rica again soon to meet the growers myself. I used to live in Costa Rica from 2009 to 2015 and still have a lot of friends there. Did you see the recent episode of "The Profit" on CNBC featuring a company that imports coffee directly from farms in Central America? That seems to be the best way to get high quality coffee, to develop a relationship with some individual farms. You will have a better experience if you know everything about where the coffee is grown and how it is handled during shipping.