Reasonably priced manual espresso maker

thelivinglegend77

Dec 27, 2015
Los Angeles
Visit site
All the really serious manual espresso machines are really expensive. Especially if you want to test your skills and master the art of espresso making. But I looked at the link above for the Aeropress Coffee and Espresso Maker and it has great reviews. If that's what you're talking about then I'd go with it.

4rugal

Jan 28, 2016
Visit site
I agree that aeropress is the easiest way to make espresso like coffee for the lowest price. I started my coffee adventures with that. Only hard part is applying the pressure and making sure the cup underneath doesn't slip.

Make sure you also spend the appropriate $ for burr grinder.

Then if you want to try your hand at tamping and espresso shot making, buy a cheap cuisinart or breville off of craigslist.

Jaqueline

Jan 29, 2016
Visit site
You can find Staresso on Amazon, it's selling at $49.99 only.
With espresso\milk frothier functions, also so called "quick cold brew"/"Cold espresso" function.
1. As I tried it, I can feel that it can produce steady pressure, so coming out with very nice cream and taste.
2. Its announced function for "quick cold brew" is something new , but must use the very fine ground coffee, then taste soft with fruitful aroma. Well, we don't need to spend hours for cold brew anymore.
3. It also announces to have "French plus" function other than French press, but I feel it like Americano
20151119_093138.jpghere is the cup I made.

HoneyDew

Jan 24, 2016
Visit site
I would say good luck because by that amount you would rather stick with a good french press then trying adventure yourself with a barista. There are some compact machines though that maybe are good like Breville Cafe Roma though I thought I should save a bit more and buy something else more expensive. I saw them on those promo lists, is good if you can get something like that actually costs around 400 bucks but is on selloff.