SuperAutomatics ---updates?

bluecoffee

Oct 6, 2004
Visit site
you are right but the barista need the passion and coffee is about passion :lol: , but sometimes is difficult to get people who have the feeling :roll: , so you need an auto to make a decent coffee, at least to start the business

Parts Guru

Jan 1, 2005
Lansale, PA
Visit site
We are opening a small commercial operation...What is the best SuperAuto? We will pay a higher wage to retain good employees..The SuperAutos have been out for a while now what is the best machine for us? Ease of operation, cleaning and dependability? Price point $1200.00-$1800.00...or do we need to be spending more?

You may not have heard and none of the senior members has made any mention about this new superautomatic - Fiorenzato's Ducale Superautomatic.
Check it out using the following linnk:
http://www.partsguru.com/FiorenzatoDuca ... matic.html

This is simple to operate and no motor driven brewing unit. The stainless steel brewing unit has hydraulic system that moves the brewing unit piston up for tamping and return to home position. Boiler is for steam and hot water. The brew unit has a separate brass heat exchanger mounted on top. Very little maintenance or breakdowns because the only motor in the machine is for the pump. Large dredge drawer is good for 50 shots.

This machine was recently displayed at Coffee fest in Wash.DC and also at SCAA show in Charlotte. The dispensing faucet can be moved up for tall cups just with the push with a finger.

The machine was designed for trouble free operation and the only part that can have any problems is the removable brew unit. That can be shipped for immediate replacement and back to operation. No techs, not many parts required. Sound too good? Yes it is. Check it out. Competiors wished they had concieved the hydraulic brewing unit!

Most other commercial superautomatic models are heavy, have complicated design with too many motors and gears, complicated wiring. Not easy to repair and not easy to find qualified help outside of Metropolitan areas.

Price US$8000.00 plus shipping & water line connection charges.
Programming the doses, temperature, coffee per shot needs instructions. That can be programmed before shipping or instructions will be sent and explained after installation.

This is niether a promotion nor a comparison with other models.

Good luck.

Parts Guru

Jan 1, 2005
Lansale, PA
Visit site
How about the Jura Professional Impressa X-Line? The X9 sells for around $6500.00 its Swiss made so it's very high quality.

How about the Jura Professional Impressa X-Line? The X9 sells for around $6500.00 its Swiss made so it's very high quality.

Hello, Doug:

I agree with you on the quality of Swiss products. However, Jura home and commercial Impressa-X models still have the complicated design within a compact frame. Motorized moving parts make the design vulnerable to wear and breakdown. That can happen in any machine with motorized & electronic controls. I am skeptical about Jura's exclusive control on service information and restrictions. No one can order parts even to fix a minor problem.

Swiss quality has been known more for the quality of material used which helps the products last longer. The mechanics of what they make is generally not a guarded secret. There are Patents that protect the manufacturers. Jura has gone too far to protect something that they do not want anyone to know???

Since 1985, Jura has been using Saeco for manufacturing fully automatic Jura models. Now they have designed their own brew group and suddenly made it a 100% exclusive and will not give any service information, do not train anyone, do not sell parts or use any outside service companies other than their exclusive single workshop, located in Pennsylvania. This is a serious negative for commercial Jura machines. How can a business be without an espresso machine and be at the mercy of one single repair facility? If I am in California or North Dakota, how long do I have to wait before the machine is repaired and shipped back?
The complicated design and total secrecy is in my view a BIG negative. Thank you Swiss quality. Who needs it?

Now the model you mentioned, I have opened the cover and seen the crammed design and complicated wiring harness. The machine requires a number of special tools to do anything in it. Why so? How can anyone evaluate quality?

I will be thrilled if you know of some place where I can order service manual (Not the operating manual) any parts for any Jura machine, I will be eternally grateful. Please let me know.

Latest posts