What are the reasons you should have coffee?

4scoffee

Aug 17, 2016
Visit site
For me it is very straight forward. I think i got some health problem but every morning if I don't drink coffee I get headache. It's weird but right at the time when I take a first sip at my coffee, the headache is gone....

PinkRose

Super Moderator
Staff member
Feb 28, 2008
Near Philadelphia, PA
Visit site
For me it is very straight forward. I think i got some health problem but every morning if I don't drink coffee I get headache. It's weird but right at the time when I take a first sip at my coffee, the headache is gone....

You probably don't have a health "problem" just because you get a headache in the morning, if you don't drink coffee. It may be just be normal caffeine dependency.

It's interesting that your headache goes away with your very first sip of coffee. You may just be waking up with stuffy sinuses, which would cause a headache. The warmth from drinking the coffee, or any other hot beverage, would help to lessen the sinus pressure and make the headache feel less severe.

tonypham

Mar 25, 2017
Visit site
Coffee is healthy, especially if you buying organic coffee. Now, there are many different brands and many different types of coffee available, so the question of where to buy cheap organic coffee becomes very common. The safest option is to go for brands because only a branded coffee will have all the health related benefits. Visit (www.wholebeancoffee.org) for finding cheap organic coffee

Last edited: