What are you drinking right now?

Rob9067

Feb 24, 2020
Visit site
I decided to try MW house morning boost and there’s something different.
It has a rooty flavor and definitely more wake up effect.
It’s been a while since I have such caffeine loaded coffee.

MntnMan62

Nov 15, 2019
New Jersey
Visit site
I drank the last of my Bluestone Coffee Sumatra Takengon this morning. Ground 28g in my Baratza Virtuoso with 364g of water brewed in a french press and served with frothed milk for a delicious cafe au lait. And went out and bought another pound of the same beans roasted no more than 3 or 4 days ago. It's a nice dark medium roast, if that makes any sense. I'm loving this stuff.

BestProductsHouse

Mar 7, 2020
Visit site
Good after noon, It's now 3 O'clock, from morning I have already taken 2 Mugs of hot coffee, one is regular with milk & without sugar and another one is a mug of Bulletproof coffee which I have made with coffee brew, one teaspoon of Grass feed butter, one teaspoon of cold pressed extra virgin coconut oil and one spoon of Octain MCT oil. And now I am going to go for a sip of another cup of normal coffee. This is just awesome!! the Bulletproof coffee is.

NalaLyla

Mar 10, 2020
Visit site
I just had to step out with a co-worker. We went to Starbucks for a white chocolate mocha. Have not had one for a few weeks now. Man, I feel like I'm ready to work! Something about going a few days no coffee / caffeine just makes it so much better the next time around. Share what you're drinking right this instant...

Espressooooooo:coffeecup:

Cat

Apr 2, 2020
Visit site
I just bought a new latte maker and used it for the first time today--so a latte with organic espresso and oatmilk. The oatmilk actually came out pretty good.

MntnMan62

Nov 15, 2019
New Jersey
Visit site
This morning I decided to diverge from my usual french press and pulled out the Moka Pot. I used Medaglia D'Oro coffee. I preheated the water to boiling before pouring it into the pot because I had heard it prevents bitterness. I guess it worked because the coffee in the cup really wasn't bitter. I'm thinking I need to try a different coffee because I still found the taste to be overly strong. Maybe that's the whole idea, in which case maybe Moka Pot coffee isn't for me.

Mar 8, 2020
Visit site
Made a French press with Bali beans from Mod Cup. For whatever reason, the Bali coffee tastes best when I make a French press as opposed to an Aero Press which is my usual method. I have three of their coffees at the moment, and their Ethiopian Yirgacheffe Biloya natural process has been my go to lately, so I made that in an Aero Press for my second cup.

aristopromo

Mar 29, 2020
India
Visit site
It is the time of complete lockdown here in my city which I am spending by watching a tv series "Ramayan". And while I watch it, my mummy is preparing for me a cup of tea. We are running low on coffee powder these days so I drink coffee and tea alternatively.