What do you add to your coffee?

SpeedyGal

Jan 13, 2016
Visit site
My favorite at this point is a combination of flavors. I put 5 pumps of vanilla creamer, a teaspoon of a sugar-free chocolate powder, and a half teaspoon of sugar-free caramel syrup. Wow oh wow, it tastes ridiculously good. Oh yeah, I hadd a splash of almond milk too.

nikkakae

Jan 13, 2016
Visit site
i like adding milk to my coffee.. i have a milk frother, making coffee latte with it is just easy as abc. the brand name is Zenpro Stainless Steel Milk Frother

clipart125

Jan 30, 2016
Visit site
I Don't like to take coffee just simple so i always use to add some cream and extra brown sugar in it to make it tasty and healthy as well.It is simple not difficult to make..i will advice you to try like this Ok !

HoneyDew

Jan 24, 2016
Visit site
Hi,

Of course, there is the traditional cream and sugar.

But, what else do you put in your coffee?

I have tried cinnamon, and my wife has tried something called pumpkin spice. She especially likes the pumpkin spice in the Fall.

Anyone have any other great suggetions?

Regards,
sjmyst

Oh my sister did add some cinnamon sticks altogether with the ground beans and I got really surprised with the output, it tastes really good and refreshing, perhaps it did match the sweet coffee we were trying.

Lately I have discovered that coconut milk matches tastily well, I don't like to mix dairy milk at all but half a spoon of the coconut milk, a little bit of brown sugar and voila.

Latest posts