What do you add to your coffee?

sjmyst

Oct 26, 2015
Allen, Texas
Visit site
I've heard mention of a Scandinavian that involves mixing an egg with your grounds. Anyone know anything about this?

I don't but I don't like it already haha

I would tend to agree. I wonder if there is supposed to be some sort of health benefit to that. A quick Google on this found:

Coffee Traditions: Scandinavian Egg Coffee | Serious Eats

In that article, they mention that it's some sort of Scandinavian tradition. And, that some "recipes" include crushing the egg shell in with the coffee grinds. In the article this person actually gave it a try without positive results.

PASS...

Anyway, thank you for the "outside of the box" suggestion. I learned something new.

Regards,
sjmyst

chameleos

Aug 19, 2016
Melbourne
Visit site
I prefer adding nothing to my cup of coffee. However I still admire the instant coffee manufacturers, for they open the online sales market and make complex coffee easy to make even by amateurs.
Coffee is definitelyinvolved with good feelings, and here with well being. Drinking coffee could actually helpenhance your memory, and can also providehealth rewards like cutting yourlikelihood of heart disease and diabetes. If you are adding a lot of extras to your coffee to make it taste better, you may not be getting the good benefits, and may actually be adding harmful ingredients to your morning drink, but.

Petrina

Sep 15, 2016
New York
Visit site
Hi, Sandra Eliot. Can I ask you something? Are you bored with the same kind of coffee you drink every day? Then I can just suggest that you can use milk frother to froth your milk that adds a distinct taste to your coffee. Then you add cinnamon to your coffee and taste the difference.