What is the difference between Espresso and Brewed Coffee

butterbescotch

Aug 1, 2014
Visit site
Thank you for the information. So I guess it is safe to say that Espresso, having to go through an intricate process, is more superior than Brewed Coffee in terms of taste. (But Brewed Coffee has more caffeine).
What do you think? :))

shadow745

Aug 15, 2005
Central North Carolina
Visit site
Thank you for the information. So I guess it is safe to say that Espresso, having to go through an intricate process, is more superior than Brewed Coffee in terms of taste. (But Brewed Coffee has more caffeine).
What do you think? :))

Depends on personal preference. Many can't appreciate or tolerate the pungent/complex flavor profile espresso offers.

I don't buy into the argument that other methods that require longer contact time have more caffeine. Depends on too many variables. I will tell you that based on my consumption gram for gram no other method satisfies my caffeine needs like espresso. For example, using 52 grams to extract 3 doubles is as potent as using 75-100 grams for press, drip, etc. Some may claim placebo, but I know better.

DorothyGonzalez

Jul 7, 2014
Visit site
The main differences between espresso coffee and brewed coffee are the fineness of the grind and the brewing time. The brewing time for espresso coffee is much shorter, made possible by espresso machines that generate up to 15 atmospheres (ATM) of pressure to force the water through the coffee.

:coffee:

Latest posts