What is this WEGA commercial coffee machine?

Checkers

Oct 1, 2012
Visit site
Hello.

I'm thinking about buying this WEGA coffee machine but I need to ask a few questions on here before purchasing. All I know is that it is five years old and is a two group which has no handles. Is this worth buying and is a five years old WEGA commercial coffee machine any good. What is the exact model because I have no idea. Can someone please give me a description of it and how much it would sell for if I bought it then sold it again.

I can't upload the image for some reason but what is a five year old model of a WEGA commercial coffee machine and is it any good.

Thankyou

eldub

Mar 28, 2012
Visit site
I think that particular model is definitely worth the asking price. You'll make a killing on the resale. I'm guessing you will at least double your money.

Checkers

Oct 1, 2012
Visit site
I think that particular model is definitely worth the asking price. You'll make a killing on the resale. I'm guessing you will at least double your money.

Well, I'm actually trading an item to get this machine. Meaning, after I trade my item for the machine, I am planning on trading it once again for another item. I just need to be certain; is that type of model worth around 2k?

eldub

Mar 28, 2012
Visit site
Just to be clear......

I was making a joke last night. From the information you gave in the op, I have no idea what the model is, what shape its in, what the asking price is or what its worth.

Sorry for the twisted attempt at humor.

lw